What’s the deal?
We are now looking for a skilled Frontend Developer who is ready to new challenges and wants to join our team! This position will give you the chance to join our journey of creating the Games Product Lifecycle Management. You’ll get the opportunity to learn new technology and develop your skills while helping us achieve our goal of providing the best games on the market.
- Development of completely new products in our company
- Build quality in, e.g. through mob/pair programming, code reviews, unit tests, and e2e tests and TDD
- Working together with product owners to continuously evolve our products
- Maintenance of existing products
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind
- You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment
- You have improvement oriented mindset, tend to continuous improvement
- Experience with Git
- Intermediate level of English
- Experience with Vanilla JS, Pixi.js, Webpack, Gulp, Parcel, github, github actions, GCP, maven
- Working experience in a game industry
- Computer science (or relevant) degree
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Innovative and modern technology driven company
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care
- Great professional development opportunities(education budget)
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, Game Release Parties, team building activities
- Flexibility and work-life balance