What´s the deal?
As 2D Animator you are part of a cross-functional development team within our game studio, contributing to high-quality art.
- Basic animation knowledge;
- Advanced knowledge of Spine;
- Confident work in AfterEffects;
- Proficiency in basic graphic design software (Photoshop + Wacom);
- Experience in preparing animation for integration into a project;
- Skills in estimating own art tasks during the planning process;
- Strong team player;
- English (at least Intermediate);
- Required portfolio.
- Motion design (Adobe Premiere or other software);
- 3D animation (any 3D software).
Your key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- At the pre-production stage, together with the team you create storyboards, choose a design style, look for references and examples of animations and special effects, and prepare all this material for the formation of a Game Design Document and agreement with the Game Product Owner;
- At the production stage, in close collaboration with artists, sound designers, and programmers, you create 2D animations and effects, prepare files for implementation into the game, and take a close part in optimizing graphic assets. After that, you participate in the creation of a promotion package for the marketing of the company.
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind;
- You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead;
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment;
- You have an improvement-oriented mindset, tend to continuous improvement.
- Working for one of the top iGaming companies in the world;
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas;
- 25 paid vacation working days per year;
- Paid leave on special occasions;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free fruits and sweets;
- Sport activities, parties, team buildings;
- Educational possibilities, massage in the office, and free English classes.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.