What’s the deal?
We are now looking for a skilled Frontend Developer who is ready to new challenges and wants to join our Framework Team! This position will give you the chance to join our journey of creating the Games Product Lifecycle Management. You’ll get the opportunity to learn new technology and develop your skills while helping us achieve our goal of providing the best games on the market.
As a member of Framework Team you are responsible for implementation and maintenance of integration components as well as providing tools for games to be playable in various environments.
Your main work tasks will include:
- Development of completely new products in our company.
- Working with Continuous Delivery/Integration/Deployment tools.
- Build quality in, e.g. through mob/pair programming, code reviews, unit tests, and e2e tests and TDD.
- Working together with product owners to continuously evolve our products.
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind
- You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead
- You are self-sufficient professional who are not easily confused
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical systems
- Business mindset and design thinking
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Worked with Google Cloud
- Worked with build systems like Maven, Gulp, Jenkins
- Functional programming experience is a plus
What we offer you?
- Working for one of the top iGaming companies in the world
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
- 25 paid vacation working days per year
- Paid leave on special occasions
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free fruits and sweets
- Sleeping room
- Educational possibilities, massage in the office, and free English classes
- Sport activities, parties, team buildings
- Professional growth
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it’s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.