What’s the deal?
As a Game Tester you are part of a cross-functional development team within our Game studio, contributing to test, design and high quality.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Manual testing games and game-related features (UI, UX, Functional, Exploratory, Change-related, Cross-browser, Cross-device)
- Requirements analysis.
- Test planning and effort estimation.
- Writing, executing & maintaining test cases and check-lists.
- Bug and defect handling, analyzing deviations between the defined and the actual functional behavior and reporting bugs.
- Root cause analysis.
- Ensuring requirements are met.
- Participation in release process.
- Certification support.
To thrive in this role, it is important that you enjoy working in an agile, dynamic environment. You have a can-do mentality and actively contribute to our team spirit through high communication skills. You are self-motivated, proactive and flexible. You are prone to take own initiative and enjoy working independently as well as in our team.
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate shares our vision of quality is a key priority. Your skills and approach will contribute to our tradition of building and maintaining the high quality games.
- Strong knowledge of QA theory and agile methodologies.
- Experience in manual, functional and regression testing
- Mobile and cross-browser testing experience
- Analytical approach combining attention to detail and big picture vision
- Practical experience in writing test documentation
- Practical experience in Web technologies (CSS/HTML5)
- Practical experience in testing client/server architecture
- Experience and understanding of GIT
- Experience in Confluence, JIRA (X-Ray preferable)
- Team player able to communicate with different departments to ensure the best quality of the product
- Long term cooperation oriented
- Able to follow the set workflows and procedures
- Intermediate level of English or higher
- University degree in Computer science or similar
- Experience in working with Browser Stack or similar service
- Ability to manage products from testing to release
- Experience in Game Development
- Experience in QA Automation and related tools
Since our working language is English, high proficiency in English, both written and oral, paired with skills in clear effective communication is a must.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it’s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
What we offer you:
- Working for one of the top iGaming companies in the world
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
- 25 paid vacation working days per year
- Paid leave on special occasions
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free fruits and sweets
- Educational possibilities, massage in the office, and free English classes
- Sport activities, parties, team buildings
- Professional growth