We believe you have at least 3 years hands on experience as an Automation QA Engineer. You Developed or participated in development of Automation Frameworks for Web (Desktop and Mobile). You gained experience in both cross-browser and cross-device (iOS and Android) testing and automation. You have sound knowledge about client-server applications and their architecture, as well as experience in agile and continuous delivery practices. You have strong analytical skills, passion for QA, want to build quality in, and a business mindset in your testing.
You are knowledgeable in:
• Test automation competence, using Java Script with different test frameworks
• Knowledge of Web technologies CSS/HTML5
• Understanding of CI/CD
• Testing techniques and testing tools
• Test Management
• Experience working in an agile development team
• Highly proficient in written and spoken English (communication with remote teams)
• Usage of Test Frameworks like, Test Cafe, Cypress, WebDriver.IO
• Experience in Game Testing is a plus
• Ability to mentor team members
• Working for one of the top iGaming companies in the world
• Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
• 25 paid vacation working days per year
• Paid leave on special occasions
• Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
• Free fruits and sweets
• Sleeping room
• Educational possibilities, massage in the office, and free English classes
• Sport activities, parties, team buildings
• Professional growth
About the Role
Our game teams create amazing games that brings pleasure and excitement to our players — this would not be possible without the tools & frameworks on which these games are built.
As a QA Engineer in NetEnt’s Game Business Components, you will work with a highly skilled Game Framework Developers.
Together with the team you will be responsible for continuously analyzing the quality assurance need in the team. Working hands on with testing you will be developing and maintaining tests, test tools and test strategy with emphasis on test automation.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Automated tests development
• Test Analysis
• Automated Test Execution and Maintenance
• Test Reporting (Test Management)
• Trouble shooting
• Handling of Bugs
• Continuous improvement of Test Strategy and Test Process
• Maintain and develop CI/CD
• Business trips to Stockholm
Having tons of fun in a diverse and creative environment has made NetEnt a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the online casino industry. Creating everything in-house, from design to game production and platforms. All this has allowed NetEnt’s systems to process 16 x more (!) transactions than the New York stock exchange. Sounds intriguing?