To thrive in this role, it is important that you enjoy working in a dynamic, agile environment with collaboration and customer focus. You are a true team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues. You are inquisitive and enjoy learning new technologies, techniques, tools or whatever it takes to get things done as efficiently as possible.
What you need to succeed:
• Understanding of Node.js and npm
• Drive for outstanding software craftsmanship
• Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical systems
• Business and user mindset when designing, developing, testing and delivering solutions
• Highly proficient in written and spoken English
• Experience with Typescript
• Game development experience
• Experience developing frameworks and libraries
• Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Travis
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science is a plus
• Working for one of the top iGaming companies in the world
• Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
• 25 paid vacation working days per year
• Paid leave on special occasions
• Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
• Free fruits and sweets
• Sleeping room
• Educational possibilities, massage in the office, and free English classes
• Sport activities, parties, team buildings
• Professional growth
Our game teams create amazing games that bring pleasure and excitement to our players — this would not be possible without the tools & frameworks on which these games are built.
As a Front-end Developer, you will be part of a highly-skilled cross-functional team within the newly established Game Business Components department in Kyiv responsible for design, development and continuous improvement of the Game Framework products.
You will develop, maintain and support our codebase to keep it up to date with current technology, well designed and optimized, working closely with other GBC teams from Stockholm and Krakow.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborate with game client developers to get the needed expertise and test your solutions
• Build, release and deploy of our products using tools such as Jenkins
• Build quality in, e.g. through pair programming, code reviews, BDD and/or TDD
• Working together with stakeholders and other teams to continuously evolve our products through strong user focus
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
Come and join the NetEnt journey!