• You have a deep understanding of Agile way of work and practical experience in guiding the team in everything from the right prioritization to how they work in an efficient way.
• You have experience of working on a team level as well as on a studio level, taking the bigger picture into account.
• You have a deep understanding of the process around making an outstanding product
• You have experience of working on several products at the same time
• You have experience in identifying and improving processes in the team
• You have
• You are fluent in English
• Working for one of the top iGaming companies in the world
• Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
• 25 paid vacation working days per year
• Paid leave on special occasions
• Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
• Free fruits and sweets
• Sleeping room
• Educational possibilities, massage in the office, and free English classes
• Sport activities, parties, team buildings
• Professional growth
As a Development Manager you have several responsibilities, but the primary one is to get a product out of the door. To do this you need to make sure the development team can work as efficiently as possible by supporting them in setting clear goals, both short term and long term, by evaluating the risks and removing impediments that might prevent the team from doing their work.
As a Development Manager you are accountable for the technical product delivery and that the employee and team have the skills, knowledge and tools to perform their work.
As a Development Manager you will work closely with other stakeholders (PO, Production Leads, etc.) to ensure that the projects are completed. You are responsible for people development and for driving improvements within the organization. Together with other Leaders you set the direction of the Studio focusing on cross department collaboration.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Build and develop winning teams;
• Run the daily activities in the teams;
• Link the company Strategy to the Teams;
• Set the direction of the teams that is in line with company strategy;
• Drive cross-department collaboration/improvements;
• Nurture team and individual growth (develop, retain, do succession planning);
• Recruiting and staffing (make sure team has appropriate skills to meet business needs)
• Deliver company value through the team(s);
• Promote technical excellence;
• Being a role model for Core Values;
• Remove impediments
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
Information Managers work closely with the development teams creating video slots, which means they are involved in the game design and development process. This position is fun, challenging and creative.