We are in search of a Frontend Engineer to become an integral part of our R&D team, focused on addressing intricate challenges across the user interface spectrum. The ideal candidate will bring a knack for inventive problem-solving, adeptly balancing practical needs with innovative solutions for both immediate and future considerations.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing Web applications
- Working with React or any other similar client frameworks — MUST
- Experience with Typescript, State Management, Caching and Testing — Big advantage
- Leading complex features end to end, solving technical challenges with a strong technical background.
- Strong foundations of system design and architecture skills.
- Ability to take complex UX from spec to production
- Familiarity with working in CI\CD methodology with cloud environments such as AWS and Azure
- Has a passion and can-do mentality for “doing things the right way”
- Maintains a positive attitude and enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- Build the aiOla web & mobile web application from the ground up
- Take UX specifications to production, including everything in between
- Responsible for all aspects of development from end-to-end
- Work closely with product managers, UX designer, QA team, and all relevant personnel
- Build a product that serves ML capabilities to our end users
- Solve complex problems at the architectural, coding, and product levels.
- Find creative solutions, balancing practicality and innovation, considering both short and long-term
- Remote/office (Kyiv, Vinnytsia)
- Flexible working schedule.
- Medical insurance
- Working with latest cutting-edge technologies
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Internal training in data engineering, data science