NerdySoft inviting Junior developers to join our company.
We are looking for young and smart individuals who willing to learn and work with a friendly team on interesting projects. Please apply if you have:
● Any technical education in Applied Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Information Security or related (may be incomplete) or completed programming courses (SoftServe academy, LITS, Prometheus, Coursera etc)
● Any experience of programming and examples of your code on GitHub;
● OOP principles;
● Intermediate English level.
● Ability to work full-time in Lviv office.
● Experience with: Node.Js, AngularJS, MongoDB;
● Any commercial experience as a Software Engineer.
● Interesting projects — we do software for startups;
● Opportunity to work with new trending technologies;
● Mentoring program — we will teach you all you need to become a great software engineer;
● Ability to learn from our technical experts;
● Great environment for self-development;
● Modern office;
● Assist in implementing projects from beginning to end based on requirements
● Update/maintain the code base for existing products
● Work with designers, business leaders, and other engineers on a wide array of projects
● Occasionally interface with clients when a technical representative is needed
Don’t miss your chance to start your career as a software engineer! Our technical experts will teach you all you need to become a full-stack developer. Join our team to work on interesting projects.