This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly and helpful atmosphere, grow professionally and help to build the best in the world teams of computer nerds.
We are welcome smart and ’get things done recruiter!
If you are a self-driven, proactive, and energetic person, who can manage it’s own time and priorities to deliver the best result possible — then this is your chance for you and for us to build a long-term and productive cooperation.
● 0,5 + experience in IT recruitment (technical and non-technical positions);
● Understanding of full-cycle recruitment process and different recruitment practices;
● Experience in candidate searching, headhunting, and interviewing;
● Basic knowledge of general technology stack, platforms, etc;
● Excellent networking, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
● Able to handle multitasking effectively;
● Intermediate or higher English level.
● Full life-cycle of recruitment;
● Writing job descriptions ensuring an understanding of job responsibilities and business requirements;
● Attracting, sourcing, closing, retaining passive and active candidates for a NerdySoft Internship program (trainee/junior tech levels);
● Participating in different marketing activities for NerdySoft Internship program promotion (meetups, workshops, conferences);
● Negotiate with potential candidates, screening CVs;
● Organizing and conducting HR, technical, project interviews with all interview members (candidates, technical experts, hiring managers.);
● Providing feedback on the staffing process;
● Organizing job-offer signings.
● An exciting job where we will help you grow professionally;
● Working with a young, hip, friendly and supportive team;
● Comfortable workplace and modern office facilities;
● Flexible working hours with no overtimes and ability to work remotely;
● Regular salary review based on employee performance;
● Individual Proffeсional Development Plan and clear career opportunities;
● 50% compensation for certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
● 50% compensation of English courses;
● Medical insurance or compensation for sport;
● Regular corporate events and team building’s;
● And much more!