This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly and helpful atmosphere, grow professionally and help to build the best in the world teams of computer nerds.
We are looking for smart and ’get things done professional. A self-driven, proactive and energetic person, who is able to manage it’s own time and priorities in order to deliver the best result possible.
● 1+ experience in IT recruitment (technical and non-technical positions);
● Understanding of full-cycle recruitment process and different recruitment practices;
● Experience in candidate searching, headhunting, and interviewing;
● Good knowledge of general technology stack, platforms, etc;
● Excellent networking, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
● Able to handle multitasking effectively;
● Intermediate or higher English level.
● Full life-cycle of recruitment;
● Writing job descriptions ensuring an understanding of job responsibilities and business requirements;
● Active sourcing of candidates using a variety of channels and generate pipelines for each position;
● Maintain and update candidate database;
● Negotiate with potential candidates, screening CVs;
● Organizing and conducting HR, technical, project interviews with all interview members (candidates, technical experts, hiring managers.);
● Providing feedback on the staffing process;
● Organizing job-offer signings.
● An exciting job where we will help you grow professionally;
● Working with a young, hip, and friendly team;
● Paid vacations (18 working days) and all national holidays;
● Unlimited paid sick leaves;
● Regular salary review based on employee performance;
● Cozy office located in the city center;
● Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done;
● 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, trainings and other working events;
● Regular corporate events;
● And much more!