This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly and helpful atmosphere, grow professionally and help to build the best in the world teams of computer nerds.
We are welcome smart and ’get things done professional!
If you are a self-driven, proactive, and energetic person, who is able to manage it’s own time and priorities in order to deliver the best result possible — then this is your chance for you and for us to build a long-term and productive cooperation.
● 1+ experience in IT recruitment (technical and non-technical positions);
● Understanding of full-cycle recruitment process and different recruitment practices;
● Experience in candidate searching, headhunting, and interviewing;
● Good knowledge of general technology stack, platforms, etc;
● Excellent networking, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
● Able to handle multitasking effectively;
● Intermediate or higher English level.
● Full life-cycle of recruitment;
● Writing job descriptions ensuring an understanding of job responsibilities and business requirements;
● Active sourcing of candidates using a variety of channels and generate pipelines for each position;
● Maintain and update candidate database;
● Negotiate with potential candidates, screening CVs;
● Organizing and conducting HR, technical, project interviews with all interview members (candidates, technical experts, hiring managers.);
● Providing feedback on the staffing process;
● Organizing job-offer signings.
● An exciting job where we will help you grow professionally;
● Working with a young, hip, and friendly team;
● Paid vacations (18 working days) and all national holidays;
● Unlimited paid sick leaves;
● Regular salary review based on employee performance;
● Cozy office located in the city center or opportunity to work remotely ;
● Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done;
● 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, trainings and other working events;
● Medical insurance or compensation for sport;
● Regular corporate events;
● And much more!