NerdySoft is a software development and consulting agency proudly established and run by a team of Ukrainian engineers. We serve leading global companies in FinTech, E-commerce, and Banking industries. With a strong engineering culture, our company helps our clients build secure and scalable solutions loved by millions of users globally.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Senior Product Owner to continue delivering great quality services to our clients.
As part of the NerdySoft Team, you’ll be fully responsible for one or two products and close collaboration with clients to ensure that the products support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
You are a good fit for this role if you:
Smart and get things done. Energized and ambitious. Leading by example and promoting a professional work ethic. Experienced with ownership over one or several products, who is not afraid of challenges and seeks to feel more personal responsibility and direct influence on the final product. A candidate who digs deep to understand the problems of users and business owners and to find the best ways of solving them. You have mastered building lasting partnerships with enterprise-level clients.
- 4+ years experience working as a Product Owner/BA or other relevant experience;
- Experience in driving scope and product strategy and collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams and various stakeholders;
- Ambassador of Agile principles and hands-on experience in Scrum methodology;
- Strong requirements elicitation, management, and prioritization skills;
- Hand-on experience in writing effective user stories;
- Focus more on outcomes than outputs;
- Excellent communication, facilitation, team-work & presentation skills;
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills;
- English level — Upper-Intermediate(B2) or higher (Daily communication with native speakers).
Would be a plus:
- Domain knowledge expert in Logistics/Transportation;
- Project management skills.
- Product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle;
- Gathering and prioritizing product requirements to maximize the value of a delivered product;
- Working closely with the engineering, and design teams to ensure continuous delivery, team motivation & customer satisfaction;
- Be proactive in generating new ideas for solving customer problems;
- Lead refinements, plannings & demo meetings;
- Effective management of change requests;
- Continuous learning about users and the market;
- Defining product metrics and tracking performance.
- Long-term and stable cooperation in a fast-scaling company;
- Opportunity to work with international business leaders on next-generation products;
- Close cooperation with NerdySoft Core Team — CEO, VP of Delivery;
- Modern and comfortable office in Lviv city center;
- Flexible working hours with no overtime;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Regular salary review based on employee performance;
- 50% compensation for certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
- 50% compensation for English courses;
- 18 working days of annual paid leave (+additional days of leave for company loyalty);
- Regular great corporate events;
- And much more!