Because of the consistent growth of our business, NerdySoft is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to continue delivering great quality services to our clients.
As a Senior PM, you will be participating in the development of the PMO community (training, mentoring, consulting) and in the development of the PMO competence matrix.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Project Manager;
- Experience in managing teams with no less than 10 engineers;
- Managing multiple delivery teams;
- Experience in delivering projects within defined constraints with the complex setup: multiple scrum teams, cooperation of 3rd party vendors, distributed teams;
- Experience working with enterprise customers and startups;
- Experience in establishing project processes from pre-sale to closure stage;
- Hands-on experience in Scrum methodology and other Agile frameworks;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills are necessary;
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills;
- Leadership, professional ethics;
- English language proficiency — Advanced (C1 level proficiency).
Would be a plus:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- Technical background(as a Software engineer, QA engineer, DevOps engineer, etc.);
- Any Agile-related certification.
- Manages one-two project at the same time;
- Manage and mentor 1-2 projects coordinators or PMs at the same time;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating, and supervising project team members, and influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work;
- Risk management, stakeholder management;
- Define and refine Agile metrics to understand team performance;
- Setup, facilitate, and improve scrum-related processes;
- Work with change requests;
- Report to Delivery Director.
- Long-term and stable cooperation with the signed contract (position in the company with a guarantee of employment of 1+ years);
- Support your technical and personal growth from Senior PM to Delivery Manager;
- Opportunity to work with international business leaders on next-generation products;
- Ability to manage 1-3 ongoing or new projects (up to 10 people in a team);
- Business trips (UK, USA, Europe, and Asia);
- Competitive salary and annual bonus based on the company’s profit;
- Close cooperation with NerdySoft Core Team — CEO, Delivery Director;
- Modern and comfortable office in Lviv city center;
- Flexible working hours with no overtime;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Regular salary review based on employee performance;
- 50% compensation for certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
- 50% compensation for English courses;
- 18 working days of annual paid leave (+additional days of leave for company loyalty);
- Regular great corporate events;
- Access to a corporate library;
- And much more!