NerdySoft is looking for a talented React developer to join our team of professionals.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with JS and React;
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with Typescript;
- Good knowledge of React;
- Practical knowledge of React hooks and Context API;
- Familiarity with Redux or equivalent application-wide state management;
- English level — B1 and a higher.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Next.js;
- Experience with Infrastructure (AWS — Cloudfront, S3, Amplify; Versel, Netlify, etc);
- Experience with TDD. Unit/integration testing using Jest and RTL/Enzyme);
- Passion for learning new technologies and self-education.
- Develop web applications together with talented and dedicated peers;
- Participate in the design and development of the programming solutions;
- Communicating with the team and participating in meetings.
- Comfortable workplace and modern office facilities;
- Flexible working hours with no overtime and the ability to work remotely;
- Regular salary review based on employee performance;
- Competence matrix for Developers and QAs and personal development plan for all employees;
- 50% compensation for certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
- 50% compensation for English courses;
- 18 working days of annual paid (and additional days of leave for company loyalty);
- Paid sick leaves;
- Medical insurance and sports compensation;
- Regular great corporate events;
- Access to a corporate library;
- And much more!
About the project:
We are considering you to join one of two following projects — ongoing cooperation with our clients from the FinTech domain(US) and one of the new projects.
Our client is a multi-state, full-service mortgage lender serving consumers and mortgage originators through its retail, wholesale, and correspondent channels. In operation since 1940, it has thrived by retaining its entrepreneurial spirit and leading the market in innovation, most recently with its adoption of electronic mortgage closings (eClosings) and promissory notes (eNotes).
The company offers a wide range of residential home loan programs to meet the needs of most home buyers and homeowners and is also the nation’s leading provider of Section 184 home loans for Native Americans.