We’re looking for an experienced Automation QA Engineer to join our growing team of professionals.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Work on a successful FinTech project with a clear business goal;
- Leading a QA automation process on the project;
- Leading QA team and changing QA flow in general;
- Involvement in AQA competency setup and leading QA engineers.
- 3+ years of QA experience;
- 2+ years of QA automation experience required;
- Experience in automation, creating scripts, execution, and troubleshooting using Selenium, Appium, or other front-end automation tools;
- Experience with testing APIs (Restful Web Services) using tools such as Postman;
- Knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies, standards, and best practices and understanding of the Agile (Scrum, Kanban) software development life cycle;
- Must have knowledge of one of such programming languages — Python or Java;
- English level — B2 and higher.
Would be a plus:
- Working knowledge with version control systems and CI/CD practices;
- Experience in performance test script creation, execution, and troubleshooting;
- Passion for learning new technologies and self-education.
- Designing and implementing automated test cases;
- Writing integration tests for REST APIs;
- Work with the engineering team, dev ops, and product owners to develop acceptance criteria, test strategy, and test cases;
- Plan, organize and control all test activities to meet defined test goals.
- Flexible working hours with no overtimes and the ability to work remotely;
- Individual relocation package;
- Regular salary review based on employee performance;
- 50% compensation for certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
- 50% compensation for English courses;
- 18 working days of annual paid (and additional days of leave for company loyalty);
- All national holidays celebration;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Medical insurance and sport compensation;
- Regular great corporate events;
- Access to a corporate library
- And much more!
About the project:
Our client is a Californian mission-driven fintech company, whose main goal is building technology to democratize access to transparent credit products for the millions, who are currently shut out by the financial system. They already have more than 100000 users and still, intend to grow.
Together we will contribute to developing the tools to make the world more financially inclusive.