We’re looking for an experienced and ambitious QA Engineer to join our growing team in Lviv. This unique opportunity allows you to take ownership and increase QA competence in the company by producing top-quality software products.
If you are interested in starting new projects, and doing QA auditing, you want to develop your leadership and mentoring skills and bring our QA competence to a new higher level — we will be happy to welcome you to our friendly and professional NerdySoft team.
- 4+ years of commercial software testing experience;
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and techniques;
- Experience in API testing;
- Working experience with SQL;
- Understanding of HTML/CSS;
- Experience in creating QA and Business project documentation;
- Understanding of software development life cycle and process for quality assurance;
- Experience in mentoring QA resources;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- English level — Upper-intermediate or Higher.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in QA automation;
- Experience in testing financial systems or apps;
- Experience as a Test Lead in agile development projects;
- Proven experience in creating test plans and establishing test strategies.
What’s waiting for you?
- Build solid QA processes from scratch;
- Lead a team of several QA engineers;
- Define and setup QA processes, approaches, frameworks, tools, and team composition for new projects;
- Requirements analysis and processing;
- Estimation of the testing activities / Test Reporting / Risk Management;
- Work with the distributed and cross-cultural team;
- Develop your expertise in one of the fastest-growing industries — FinTech;
- Choose your path to success — you’ll have the freedom to define the vision & the responsibility for making it happen;
- Be flexible in how & where you work. We understand everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen.
- Comfortable workplace and modern office facilities;
- Flexible working hours with no overtimes and ability to work remotely;
- Regular salary review based on employee performance;
- 50% compensation for certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
- 50% compensation for English courses;
- 18 working days of annual paid (and additional days of leave for company loyalty);
- Paid sick leaves;
- Medical insurance and sports compensation;
- Individual relocation package;
- Regular great corporate events;
- Access to a corporate library;
- And much more!