We are looking for a proactive and motivated Junior Project Manager to join our team and deliver high-quality services on our existing and new projects for US and European clients.
- Completed Project management courses (⁓1 year of relevant experience will be considered with high priority);
- Understanding of how to deliver projects within defined constraints. A complex setup would be a plus: multiple scrum teams, cooperation of 3rd party vendors, distributed teams;
- Understanding of establishing or modification of project processes;
- Passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies;
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills;
- Self-motivated driver able to make progress despite obstacles;
- Technical background would be a plus;
- Speaking English level — upper-intermediate. (B2 and higher);
- Located in Lviv/Lviv region.
- Full-scale project management from initiation to successful project release;
- Communicate with clients and their representatives (task clarification, status, and delivery reporting);
- Creating a product roadmap, functional requirements, writing user stories (in case of BA absence);
- Reports to Delivery Director;
- Defines and refines Agile metrics to understand team performance;
- Work on predicting and mitigating risks;
- Gather regular reports about client satisfaction;
- Participation in project audits;
- Leads and contributes to the decision-making process and facilitates conflict resolution;
- Focuses more on outcomes & results than ideology.
- Long-term employment with flexible working hours with no overtime;
- Comfortable workplace and modern office facilities;
- Flexible working hours with no overtime and the ability to work remotely;
- Competitive salary and regular salary review based on performance;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation and 25 sick leaves;
- Medical insurance or sports compensation;
- 50% compensation for certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
- 50% compensation for English courses;
- Regular great corporate events;
- Access to a corporate library;
- And much more!
Due to the high load of applications, we are not able to reply to each personally. Applicants with the most relevant experience will be considered with high priority and contacted directly, other responses will be provided as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding!