NerdySoft is looking for an experienced Middle DevOps engineer for a long-term collaboration.
The candidate will work with the creation, deployment, and monitoring of systems in the existing infrastructure and create new environments. This cooperation involves participation in various projects, domains (FinTech, Education, Performance industry, Public Safety Sector, and others), interesting tasks, and most importantly — improving your own experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer;
- Infrastructure automation (at least 3 years Terraform/CloudFormation/Arm Templates);
- Cloud experience (at least 3 years working with AWS/Azure/GCP);
- Solid networking knowledge (DNS, OSI, VPN, SSL, etc);
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD practice (Jenkins, GitLab, TeamCity, etc);
- Solid knowledge of Shell/Python scripting and Linux/Unix Administration;
- Monitoring tools knowledge (Prometheus, Zabbix, CloudWatch, etc);
- Strong communication skills, self-organized, time management;
- English level — B1 and higher.
Would be a plus
- experience with GitHub would be a bonus;
- experience with Java and Maven would be a bonus;
- experience with Azure DevOps;
- Preparing documentation.
- Be a part of an experienced external team to evolve an innovative product in different domains;
- Participate in technical discussions to aid system design, analysis, and troubleshooting;
- Build and improve tooling to help the engineering team build and release the product in a more efficient way.
- Comfortable workplace and modern office facilities;
- Flexible working hours with no overtimes and ability to work remotely;
- Regular salary review based on employee performance;
- Competence matrix for Developers and QAs and personal development plan for all employees;
- 50% compensation for certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
- 50% compensation of English courses;
- 18 working days of annual paid (and additional days of leave for company loyalty);
- Paid sick leaves;
- Medical insurance and sports compensation;
- Regular great corporate events;
- Access to a corporate library;
- And much more!