- 3 + years of design experience;
- Good research, analytical, and visual design skills;
- Good portfolio showing your experience and potential(case studies + process description);
- Good data visualization skills, ability to operate and analyze substantial amounts of data;
- Hands-on experience in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin(or similar);
- Experience with requirements elicitation, user research, information architecture, wireframes creation and prototyping, heuristic evaluation, etc;
- Usability testing and design thinking workshops experience;
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and presentation skills;
- B2 level of English and higher.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in presales/discovery activities;
- Domain expertise (preferable FinTech, Logistics, etc.).
- Direct collaboration with Product Stakeholders, Product Team, and Users;
- Analyzing business needs, researching and implementing results into specific design solutions;
- Information architecture design (using mind mapping or other technics);
- Analyzing the effectiveness of the product design and searching for ways to improve the product;
- Development of wireframes (user flows, scenarios, UML diagrams, or similar) and mockups (layouts; assets, etc);
- Creating and preparation of scalable product design systems;
- Creating of prototypes (static and/or dynamic), testing of the offered decisions, and presentation of results to a team;
- Analysis and research of strengths and weaknesses of the product (quantitative and qualitative analysis);
- Transforming user research results into solutions that will improve user interaction and product interface.
- Long-term and stable cooperation in a fast scaling company;
- Opportunity to work with international business leaders on next-generation products;
- Close cooperation with NerdySoft Core Team — CEO, Delivery Director;
- Modern and comfortable office in Lviv city center;
- Flexible working hours with no overtimes;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Regular salary review based on employee performance;
- 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
- 50% compensation for English courses;
- 18 working days of annual paid leave (+additional days of leave for company loyalty) and 25 paid sick leaves;
- Regular great corporate events;
- Access to a corporate library;
- And much more!
You will have an opportunity to work on various new or ongoing projects(FinTech, Logistic, etc.) and work closely with the CEO, Delivery Director, project and product managers, competence leads, as well as the marketing department.