NerdySoft is looking for an experienced NET professional. We offer great and challenging opportunities to cooperate with our UK clients and work together on developing an aggregator platform for advertising and marketing.
- 4+ years of commercial experience as an Asp Net Core engineer;
- 3+ years of experience with Azure;
- Experience with Serverless architecture (Azure function, Azure Durable function);
- Understanding the design patterns, OOD;
- Commercial experience with CI/CD configuration base Azure DevOps;
- Experience with IaC (Azure ARM templates);
- Experience with MS SQL Server and Dapper ORM;
- English level — B2 and higher.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with CQRS;
- Experience with asynchronous communication based on queue;
- Cloud patterns.
- Take part in full development lifecycle from the requirement to deployment;
- Extend/maintain/improve CI/ID pipelines and IaC base Azure DevOps;
- Design and Improve project architecture;
- Implement new features using best practices with proper unit/integration tests.
- Participation in .NET competency;
- Involvement in other .NET projects.
- Long-term employment with flexible working hours with no overtimes;
- Comfortable workplace and modern office facilities;
- Flexible working hours with no overtimes and ability to work remotely;
- Competitive salary and regular salary review based on performance;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation and 25 sick leaves;
- Medical insurance or sports compensation;
- 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
- 50% compensation of English courses;
- Regular great corporate events;
- Access to a corporate library;
- And much more!