Our client (USA) is the market and technology leader in human resources software for the public sector. The company cooperates with a large number of state and local government agencies, ranging in size from 100 to 60,000 employees, and provides easy-to-use and fast to implement solutions — HR software to automate the entire hiring and performance evaluation process, including position requisition approval, automatic minimum qualification screening, test statistics and analysis, and EEO reporting.
Mission: To offer a public sector model that is low risk, but offers a high ROI at the same time.
Primarily we are looking for a Java Full Stack developer to deal with new features using Spring Boot, REST API and Typescript, Angular, although the project development process allows choosing another direction as a Backend developer and becoming a part of the core team.
- 4+ years of experience with Java language;
- Hands-on experience building integrations and APIs;
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, TypeScript;
- Working knowledge of SQL;
- Experience in Spring boot framework;
- Working knowledge on Hibernate;
- Knowledge of data structures, multi-threading, and N-Tier Architecture;
- English at least on Upper-Intermediate level.
Would be nice to have:
- Experience with Angular 2+;
- Experience with Oracle SQL;
- Working knowledge of technologies such as XML, Web Services, AJAX, etc.;
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Oversee requirement negotiations, project planning, design reviews, and feature implementation.
- Work with the development teams to produce rich enterprise-class SaaS applications
- Break down a large/complex problem, quickly derive an efficient design, document and implement the core framework, and hand off the simple components to junior staff.
- Work directly with the product team to better understand gaps that need to be filled with the team.
- Develop and/or maintain applications utilizing JAVA development tools.
- Work directly with product management and customer success to help determine and solve customer needs for our products.
- Long-term employment with flexible working hours with no overtimes;
- Comfortable workplace and modern office facilities;
- Flexible working hours with no overtimes and ability to work remotely;
- Competitive salary and regular salary review based on performance;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation and 25 sick leaves;
- Medical insurance or sports compensation;
- 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
- 50% compensation of English courses;
- Regular great corporate events;
- Access to a corporate library;
- And much more!