Our client(USA) is a successful and fast-growing startup — the most straightforward, simple, and scalable Pay by Text platform that can work alongside existing systems with easy integration. Currently, the product offers more than 10 different payment gateway integrations including Stripe, Paypal, ProPay, Authorize, and others.
Simple billing solutions help organizations in a wide variety of industries(Healthcare, Travel/Hospitality, Automotive, etc.) to boost revenue, reduce chargebacks and refunds, as well as improve customer service. There is no other highly secure, mobile communication platform and payment gateway on the market that combines these tools to meet the demand.
The platform is developing very quickly and dynamically and now we are looking for an ambitious and proactive .NET professional who will help us with new payment integrations, design, and improvement of the system.
- 4+ years of commercial experience as a .NET Engineer;
- Excellent knowledge of C#/.NET;
- Experience with ADO.NET;
- Experience in integrating the external APIs;
- 4+ years of practical experience with MS SQL Server and T-SQL;
- Working experience with ASP NET Web API;
- Understanding the design patterns, OOD;
- English level — B2 and higher.
Would be a plus:
- Experience of working in the financial industry;
- Experience working with AWS Cloud;
- Experience writing the unit and integration tests;
- Develop web applications together with talented and dedicated peers;
- Participate in the design, development, and improvement of the payment solutions;
- Collaborating with the client team and participating in the meetings;
- Working on the new fintech integrations.
- Lead backend team in FinTech platform;
- Involvement in system redesign, re-architecture, and migration;
- Help platform become PCI compliant;
- Participation in .NET competency;
- Involvement in other .NET projects.
- Long-term employment with flexible working hours with no overtimes;
- Comfortable workplace and modern office facilities;
- Flexible working hours with no overtimes and ability to work remotely;
- Competitive salary and regular salary review based on performance;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation and 25 sick leaves;
- Medical insurance or sports compensation;
- 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
- 50% compensation of English courses;
- Regular great corporate events;
- Access to a corporate library;
- And much more!