- Knowledge of JS, HTML, and CSS;
- Understanding of OOP;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Information Security or related (may be incomplete);
- Proactive, result-oriented, and persistent person with excellent interpersonal skills and desire to learn;
- At least Intermediate level of English;
- Only Lviv/Lviv oblast.
Would be a plus:
- Finished programming courses;
- Knowledge of: Node.Js, AngularJS/React, Typescript;
- Any commercial experience.
- Working on business features implementation, the codebase of existing modern products;
- Working with documentation;
- Participation in planning;
- Collaborate with designers, business leaders, and other engineers on a wide array of projects;
- Learn and become a great software engineer :)
- Mentoring program from our technical experts — we will teach you all you need to become a great software engineer;
- Individual approach to professional and career growth (Personal Development Plan based on Competency matrix) and Regular salary review based on your performance;
- Culture of openness — easy communications and access to anyone;
- Moving to a Junior position after a successful internship and start working on a real project;
- Modern and comfortable office in Lviv city center;
- Flexible working hours with no overtime and the ability to work remotely;
- 50% compensation for certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
- 50% compensation for English courses;
- 18 working days of annual paid leave (+additional days of leave for company loyalty) and paid sick leaves;
- Regular great corporate events;
- And much more!
Recruitment process stages:
- Test task;
- HR Intro Сall (30 min);
- Technical interview (60 min);
- Culture Fit Interview with HR and Project Lead (30 min).
Зважаючи на велику кількість відгуків, першочергово відповідатимемо тим, у кого досвід та навички найбільше відповідають вимогам вакансії.
А також перебувають у Львові/Львівській області.
Дякуємо за розуміння!