If you are young, talented, have basic knowledge of one of the program languages as Java / .NET / Python and looking forward to getting your first commercial software development experience — you are more than welcome to apply.
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles;
- Basic knowledge of one of the program languages as C#/Java/Python;
- Proactive, result-oriented, and persistent person with excellent interpersonal skills and desire to learn;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Finished programming courses;
- Any commercial experience.
- Implement projects from beginning to end based on requirements;
- Update/maintain the code base for existing products;
- Create and maintain software documentation;
- Participation in prioritization and estimation of tasks;
- Research and evaluation of new technical solutions;
- Work with designers, business leaders, and other engineers on a wide array of projects.
- Test task;
- Technical interview;
- Culture Fit Interview with Delivery or Project Lead.
- Long-term and stable cooperation in a fast scaling company;
- Opportunity to work with international business leaders on next-generation products;
- Mentoring program from our technical experts— we will teach you all you need to become a great software engineer;
- Regular salary review based on employee performance;
- Modern and comfortable office in Lviv city center;
- Flexible working hours with no overtime;
- Ability to work remotely;
- 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
- 50% compensation for English courses;
- 18 working days of annual paid leave (+additional days of leave for company loyalty) and paid sick leaves;
- Regular great corporate events;
- Access to a corporate library;
- And much more!