Are you self-driven, proactive, and energetic?
Do you know how to manage your time and priorities to deliver the best possible results?
Then this is the chance for you and us to build a long-term and productive cooperation.
This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly and helpful atmosphere, grow professionally, and build the world’s best teams of computer nerds.
- 3+ years of experience in IT Recruitment;
- Hands-on experience in the full-cycle recruitment process and different recruitment practices;
- Hands-on experience in candidate searching, headhunting, and interviewing;
- Good knowledge of the local Ukrainian IT market and different recruitment hiring platforms, sources, tools, etc;
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational skills, and a positive attitude;
- English level — B1 and higher.
- Full life-cycle of recruitment from entry to senior level for different tech positions;
- Active and creative sourcing of candidates using a variety of channels, generation of pipelines for each position;
- Close cooperation with NerdySoft Сore team — CEO, Delivery manager, Competency Leads, hiring managers;
- Organizing and conducting HR, technical, and project interviews with all interview members (candidates, technical experts, hiring managers);
- Maintain and update candidate database;
- Providing feedback on the staffing process;
- Organizing job-offer signings;
- Working closely with the recruitment team to improve the hiring process and develop new creative methods for finding and attracting talents.
What’s waiting for you?
- Friendly, smart, and supportive team. Here we all working toward a common result. That’s why you will not meet any competition or toxicity. You can always count on help or advice on any professional or personal issue;
- Opportunities for professional and personal development. In a team that is constantly learning and developing our skills, we cultivate common values and approaches to work;
- Сomfortable working environment and flexible working hours with the ability to work remotely;
- Opportunity to choose the vacancies you want to work with, as well as apply in practice your talents and creative approaches to the work process;
- Adequate load — running 2-3 vacancies of different levels at the same time;
- Premium Linkedin package and opportunity to work with ATS Сlever Staff;
- Competitive Salary(fixed rate + bonuses for closed positions).
- Comfortable workplace and modern office facilities;
- Regular salary review based on employee performance;
- 50% compensation for certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
- 50% compensation for English courses;
- 18 working days of annual paid (and additional days of leave for company loyalty);
- All national holidays celebration;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Medical insurance and sport compensation;
- Regular great corporate events;
- Access to the corporate library;
- And much more!
Recruitment process stages:
- Interview with Recruitment Lead;
- Team Сulture Fit Interview with Recruitment Team;
- Interview with СEO(optional);