If you are young, talented, have basic knowledge of one of testing and looking forward to getting your first commercial Quality Assurance experience — you are more than welcome to apply.
- Strong knowledge of testing principles and techniques;
- Knowledge of test documentation (writing test plans, test cases, and bug reports);
- Good understanding of SDLC;
- Knowledge of Agile development and Scrum/Kanban frameworks;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and planning skills;
- Intermediate English level and good communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of API, Integration testing;
- Basic knowledge of automation testing.
- Development and maintenance of Test Cases;
- Perform functional, regression, GUI, smoke, compatibility, etc.;
- Manual testing;
- Bug reporting and tracking;
- Review requirements;
- Take an active part in product development processes.
- Test task;
- Check the level of English;
- Technical interview;
- Culture Fit Interview with Delivery or Project Lead.
- Long-term and stable cooperation in a fast scaling company;
- Opportunity to work with international business leaders on next-generation products;
- Mentoring program from our technical experts— we will teach you all you need to become a great QA;
- Regular salary review based on employee performance;
- Modern and comfortable office in Lviv city center;
- Flexible working hours with no overtimes;
- Ability to work remotely;
- 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
- 50% compensation for English courses;
- 18 working days of annual paid leave (+additional days of leave for company loyalty) and paid sick leaves;
- Regular great corporate events;
- Access to a corporate library;
- And much more!