We are looking for a passionate Front-End Engineer to deliver high performance, fresh vision, and a desire for scalability within the company.
- 2+ years of commercial experience with Angular 2+;
- Good knowledge of Typescript and RxJS;
- Good in CSS and preprocessors (Less/SCSS) / HTML;
- Hands-on experience with Git;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Angular Universal;
- Experience with TDD. Unit and integration testing;
- Experience with .NET / Python.
- Development of new functionality and product rebranding;
- Work on A/B experiments for new features;
- Participation in daily/planning/demo sessions with the team;
- Brainstorming solutions for challenging tasks.
- Work in a friendly environment;
- Flexible working hours with no overtimes;
- Regular salary review based on employee performance;
- Comfortable working conditions;
- 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
- All national holidays celebration;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Regular corporate events;
- And much more.
About the project:
The next client is a USA company that was founded in 2006 and delivers next-generation onboarding and evaluation software that helps local police officers, EMS teams, 911 dispatchers, corrections officers, and private security firms across the country. Together we will build the tools of the future to help public safety agencies create a positive culture, reduce turnover, and optimize the efficiency of their organization.