As NerdySoft is constantly growing, we offer an excellent opportunity for Junior Sourcer to join our friendly Recruitment team.
Are you a self-motivated, proactive, and ambitious person and eager to become a genuinely professional Recruiter? Do you want to boost your skills, and work in a friendly team with a lot of challenging tasks and opportunities for your professional growth?
Then this is your chance for you and for us to build a long-term and productive cooperation!
● Successfully completed IT Recruitment/Sourcing Courses;
● General understanding of the IT market, technologies, programming languages, frameworks, databases, etc.;
● General understanding of the Full Recruitment process;
● Good research skills, experience in Boolean /
● Proactive, result-oriented, and the persistent person with excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to learn;
● English level — B1.
● Active search and headhunting;
● Sourcing candidates with different channels and resources like (Linkedin, GitHub, StackOver Overflow, Social Media, etc.);
● Screening candidate’s profiles and CVs according to requirements;
● Initial communication with candidates, scheduling calls;
● Work with an internal pipeline (update, improve, etc.);
● Close cooperation with team members, and hiring managers.
● Flexible working hours with the possibility to work remotely or from our modern and comfortable office located in the Lviv city center;
● Friendly and supportive team;
● Opportunity for professional growth and development to Recruiter position;
● Regular salary review based on employee performance;
● 50% compensation for certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
● 50% compensation for English courses;
● 18 working days of annual paid leave and additional days for company loyalty;
● Paid sick leaves;
● Medical insurance or sports compensation;
● Regular great corporate events;
● And much more!
Due to the high load of applications, we are not able to reply to each personally. Applicants with the most relevant experience will be considered with high priority and contacted directly, other responses will be provided as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding!