NerdySoft offers an excellent opportunity for talented Trainee Project Coordinator to join our friendly team.
Are you a self-motivated, proactive, and ambitious person and eager to become a genuinely professional Project Manager? Do you want to collaborate closely with an outstanding team and stakeholders, manage projects in different domains worldwide, and boost your skills in collecting and analyzing requirements?
Then this is your chance for you and for us to build a long-term and productive cooperation.
● Finished Project Management Courses;
● Project management/coordination experience would be a plus;
● Hands-on experience with Google tools, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Trello, Atlassian Jira Administration;
● Basic knowledge and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies;
● Self-motivated driver able to make progress despite obstacles;
● Excellent сommunication, time management, organizational skills;
● Problem-solving and negotiation skills;
● At least Intermediate Strong level of English.
● Work closely with the Project Manager and assist him/her in project activities;
● Assist in communication between the stakeholders;
● Collect, review and keep track of project requirements;
● Be responsible for updating project roadmaps;
● Prepare, maintain and distribute project documentation;
● On a high level manage clients’ requests, document expectations;
● Assist in project management tasks (daily/weekly meetings, planning, retro, grooming tasks management);
● Controlling the workload of the team;
● Time reports management.
● Interesting projects in different domains;
● Great friendly and inspirational environment for self-development:
— Mentoring program — we will teach you all you need to become a great project coordinator,
— Ability to learn from our technical experts,
— Regular performance review and individual Professional Development plan.
● Modern and comfortable office located in the city center.