Because of the consistent growth of our business, NerdySoft is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to continue delivering great quality services to our clients.
As a Senior PM, you will be participating in the development of the PMO community (trainings, mentoring, consulting) and in the development of the PMO competence matrix.
● 4+ years experience working as Project Manager;
● Experience in managing teams with no less than 10 engineers;
● Experience in managing two projects at the same time;
● Experience in delivering projects within defined constraints with complex set up:
multiple scrum teams, cooperation of 3rd party vendors, distributed teams;
● Experience working with enterprise customers and startups;
● Experience in establishing project processes from pre-sale to closure stage;
● Hands-on experience in Scrum methodology and other Agile frameworks;
● Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills are necessary;
● Strong problem solving and negotiation skills;
● Focus more on outcomes & results than ideology;
● English language proficiency — Advanced (C1 level proficiency).
Would be a plus:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
● Technical background(as a Software engineer, QA engineer, DevOps engineer, etc.);
● Any Agile-related certification.
● Manages one-two project at the same time;
● Manage and mentor
● Coaching, mentoring, motivating, and supervising project team members, and influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work;
● Risk management, stakeholder management;
● Define and refine Agile metrics to understand team performance;
● Setup, facilitate, and improve scrum-related processes;
● Work with change requests;
● Report to Delivery Director.
● Long-term and stable cooperation in a fast scaling company;
● Opportunity to work with international business leaders on next-generation products;
● Business trips (UK, USA, Europe, and Asia);
● Competitive salary and annual bonus based on the company’s profit;
● Close cooperation with NerdySoft Core Team — CEO, Delivery Director;
● Support your technical and personal growth from Senior PM to Delivery Manager;
● Modern and comfortable office in Lviv city center;
● Flexible working hours with no overtimes;
● Ability to work remotely;
● Regular salary review based on employee performance;
● 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
● 50% compensation for English courses;
● 18 working days of annual paid leave (+additional days of leave for company loyalty) and unlimited paid sick leaves without medical reference from a doctor;
● Regular great corporate events;
● Access to a corporate library;
● And much more!