NerdySoft invites a Java Developer to join our company. We are looking for an ambitious person who will be the best fit for one of our Ongoing projects(Energy, Retail, and Fintech domains)
● 3+ years of experience with Java(8+) / JEE / Jakarta EE;
● Experience with Frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Hibernate, JAX RS;
● Good knowledge in designing and implementing REST web services;
● Experience with OOP/OOD, design patterns, architectural patterns;
● Experience with SQL, Git.
● Experience with Docker/Kubernetes;
● English level — Intermediate Strong and higher.
Would be a plus:
● An undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science or a relevant field.
● Create and constantly improve development process;
● Writing reusable, testable and efficient code;
● Design and build a scalable framework for web applications;
● New features development;
● Writing Unit tests and integration tests;
● Collaborate with developers in an Agile environment;
● Direct communication and collaboration with client;
● Performing code reviews.
● Paid vacations (18 working days) and all national holidays;
● Unlimited Paid sick leaves;
● Regular salary review based on employee performance;
● Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done;
● Modern Office in the city center with parking place;
● 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, trainings and other working events;
● Access to a corporate library;
● Regular corporate events and much more.