● 3+ years of commercial experience with JS;
● 2+ years of working experience with React/React Native;
● Experience with Typescript;
● Proficiency in React. Practical knowledge of React hooks;
● Familiarity with Redux or equivalent application-wide state management;
● Intermediate English level or higher.
Would be a plus:
● Experience with React Native. Coding and bridging native functionality to React Native;
● Competence in Node.js. Experience with AWS (Serverless, Lambda, ECS, EC2, etc);
● Experience with TDD. Unit/integration testing using Jest and RTL/Enzyme.
● Develop web applications together with talented and dedicated peers;
● Participate in the design and development of the programming solutions;
● Collaborating with the team;
● Communicating with the team and participating in meetings.
● Work in a friendly environment;
● Flexible working hours with no overtimes;
● Regular salary review based on employee performance;
● Comfortable working conditions;
● 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
● 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
● Unlimited paid sick-leaves;
● All national holidays celebration;
● Regular great corporate events;
● And much more!
We are looking for an experienced React.js developer for leading front-end development of web application.
Our Project is a new technology-based shipping solution that creates the most efficient model to ship anywhere. It makes possible a straightaway connection between those individuals and/or businesses that want to contract with someone to pick-up, carry and/or deliver personal property and goods, and those individuals and/or businesses seeking to perform the pick-up, carrying, and delivery services.