NerdySoft invites a Junior developer to join our company.
We are looking for a smart person who is ready to learn and work with a friendly team on interesting projects. Apply if you have:
● 1+ years of commercial experience in Java software development;
● Knowledge of Java and its ecosystem (Spring framework, Hibernate, Maven, Junit, TestNG, SQL, Oracle, XML, JSON, Docker, Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA or another high level IDE);
● Good knowledge and experience in SQL and REST;
● Basic algorithms knowledge;
● Result-oriented attitude and ability to learn quickly;
● Good team player with great interpersonal skills;
● English level — Intermediate Strong and higher.
Would be a plus:
● Experience in microservices architecture;
● Experience in creation unit tests;
● Religious adherence to TDD approach;
● An undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science or a relevant field.
● Create Java back-end implementation;
● Design and build scalable framework for web applications;
● Collaborate with Developers in an Agile environment.
● Paid vacations (18 working days) and all national holidays;
● Regular salary review based on employee performance;
● Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done;
● 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, trainings and other working events;
● Paid sick leaves;
● Regular corporate events.