We are looking for a creative, experienced, and skilled UI/UX Designer to join our team.
For this position, we are considering specialists with excellent collaboration, communication, and presentation skills. This is a Full-time position (Office/Remote).
• 2+ years of commercial design and creation experience;
• Strong Research, UX and UI skills;
• Strong data visualization skills, ability to operate and analyze substantial amounts of data;
• Good knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin(or similar);
• Experience in creating wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes;
• A strong UI/UX portfolio showing your experience and potential;
• Upper-intermediate level of English and above.
• User interview experience;
• Usability testing and design thinking workshops experience;
• Experience working with different UX frameworks.
• Paid vacations (18 working days) and all national holidays;
• Paid unlimited sick leaves;
• Regular salary review based on employee performance;
• Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done;
• 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, training courses and other • working events;
• Regular, great corporate events;
• And much more.
• Development of wireframes and mockups;
• Creating and preparation of UI kits;
• Analysing business needs, researching and implementing results into specific design solutions;
• Analysing of the effectiveness of UX/UI design and searching for ways to improve the product;
• Creating of prototypes, testing of the offered decisions, and presentation of results to a team;
• Transforming user research results into solutions that will improve user interaction and product interface;
• Designing UI/UX and ensuring their implementation through close communication with the product team.
You will be involved in creating product designs for our clients from the US and Europe. Either you will have an opportunity to work on various new and ongoing projects and work closely with the marketing department as well.