● 5+ years of experience with Python;
● Experience with Flask and Flask-RESTful;
● Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
● Experience with MySQL, MongoDB;
● Familiarity with server hosting, cloud-based systems and systems operations (Google Cloud Platform);
● Experience with various technologies, and take pride in being a generalist;
● English level — Upper-Intermediate and higher.
You will be a great fit for the role if you:
● Have a good product understanding, not just focused on solving an engineering problem, but also in improving business metrics and user engagement;
● Drive end to end effort with the team members, and make sure to deliver the best quality of code;
● Hold yourself accountable for shipping quality code in production, and maintaining it over time.
● An undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science or a relevant field;
● Experience with GraphQL.
● Work in a friendly environment;
● Flexible working hours with no overtimes;
● Regular salary review based on employee performance;
● Comfortable working conditions;
● 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
● 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
● All national holidays celebration;
● Unlimited aid sick-leaves;
● Regular corporate events;
● And much more.
● Architect and design large scale data processing system, and service-based architecture;
● Build and maintain APIs, services, and systems;
● Drive effort to improve the engineering process, testing, tooling, and coding standard;
● Lead engineering effort and work with teams across the organization to improve business metrics;
● Design and build new features;
● Explore and use third-party tools for solving internal engineering challenge;
● Build a new API for our lending platform, or iterate on existing APIs;
● Build new tools for our operation teams, or iterate on existing tools;
● Integrate third-party APIs for security/payments/wire;
● Consolidate data from multiple platforms and create a platform for the marketing and accounting team to use;
● Implement tools to improve operational efficiency and reduce the DevOps work.
Our client is the Californian Startup focused on financial services for immigrants — building a more financially inclusive world. To date, our client has raised $2.92M of funding; their latest round was closed in May 2017.
Together with our client, we are working hard to make financial services simple for underserved applicants by building an institution that uses cross-country data, better credit risk scoring, and operational efficiency. Now we have served immigrants from 100+ countries.