We are looking for an experienced Senior/ Lead .Net Developer to join our team located in Lviv.
● 5+ years of commercial experience as a .NET Developer;
● Experience in using: C#/ ASP.NET WEB API, Entity Framework, MS SQL, .NET Core;
● Strong knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns;
● Solid understanding of OOP/OOD;
● Agile practices experience;
● Team player who sees the value of good communication with teammates;
● English level is Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Would be a plus:
● Experience with modern JS frameworks, specifically Angular;
● Experience with BitBucket, Azure;
● Involvement in working with stakeholders from the USA or/and throughout Europe.
● Active participation in both product and .Net competency development;
● Design and development, research, code review, and evaluation of technical decisions of your peer team member;
● Performing project audit for other company projects;
● Take responsibility for back-end development technology and the TEAM and successful delivery;
● Discussing and refining requirements, close work with your teammates and technical manager;
● Leading a team;
● Competence Lead activities;
● Be responsible for driving the adoption of new technologies and evaluating possible solutions.
● Opportunity to with the latest technologies;
● Long-term employment with flexible working hours with no overtimes;
● Comfortable working conditions with an opportunity to communicate and work directly with the Client;
● Competitive salary and regular salary review based on performance;
● 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
● Medical insurance or sports compensation;
● 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, training, and other working events;
● Regular corporate events;
● And much more.
Our Client is a USA company that was founded in 2006 and delivers next-generation onboarding and evaluation software that helps local police officers, EMS teams, 911 dispatchers, corrections officers, and private security firms across the country.
Together we will build the tools of the future to help public safety agencies create a positive culture, reduce turnover, and optimize the efficiency of their organization.