We are looking for a motivated and proactive Project Manager to join our team. The main focus will be on working with our new US- and European-based customers.
● 2 years of experience working as Project Manager;
● Experience in managing teams up no less than 5 engineers;
● Experience in delivering projects within defined constraints. Complex set up would a plus: multiple scrum teams, cooperation of 3rd party vendors, distributed teams;
● Experience in establishing or modification of project processes;
● Hands-on experience in Scrum methodology;
● Strong problem solving and negotiation skills;
● Self-motivated driver able to make progress despite obstacles;
● Technical background would be a plus;
● SCRUM certification would be plus;
● Speaking English level — upper-intermediate.
● Full-scale project management from initiative to successful project release;
● Communicate with clients and their representatives (task clarification, status, and delivery reporting);
● Creating a product roadmap, functional requirements, writing user stories (in case BA absence);
● Reports to Delivery Director;
● Defines and refines Agile metrics to understand team performance;
● Work on predicting and mitigating risks;
● Gather regular reports about client satisfaction ;
● Participation in project audits;
● Leads and contributes to the decision-making process and facilitates conflict resolution;
● Focuses more on outcomes & results than ideology.
● Paid vacations (18 working days) and all national holidays;
● Regular salary review based on employee performance;
● Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done;
● Parking place;
● 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, trainings and other working events;
● Paid sick leaves;
● Regular corporate events.