We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our team. Our new client is a fintech fastest-growing lending platform connecting credit seekers with credit investors. The platform is aimed at making the credit process more capable and efficient.
● 3+ years of commercial experience;
● Good knowledge of JS and ES6+;
● Knowledge of Typescript;
● Experience with Node.JS;
● Experience with AWS (ECS/Fagrate, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, etc);
● Knowledge of RESTful API design and development;
● Experience with NoSQL/SQL databases;
● Upper-intermediate level of English.
Good to have:
● Experience with Serverless;
● Experience with functional programming;
● Experience with TDD. Unit and integration testing.
● Develop web applications together with talented and dedicated peers;
● Participate in the design and development of the programming solutions;
● Creating algorithms and a stable, scaling platform;
● Collaborating with a dedicated team, participating in meetings ;
● Paid vacations (18 working days) and all national holidays;
● Regular salary review based on employee performance;
● Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done;
● 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, training courses, and other working events;
● Paid sick leaves;
● Regular corporate events;
● And much more.