NerdySoft is inviting Junior developers to join our company.
We are looking for young and smart individuals who are willing to learn and work with a friendly team on interesting projects.
Please apply if you have:
● Any technical education in Applied Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Information Security or related (may be incomplete);
● OOP principles;
● At least Intermediate English level;
● Ability to work full-time in Lviv office.
● Completed programming courses;
● Knowledge of Node.Js, AngularJS, MongoDB;;
● Any commercial experience.
● Interesting projects — we do software for startups;
● Mentoring program — we will teach you all you need to become a great software engineer;
● Ability to learn from our technical experts;
● Great environment for self-development;
● Office in the city centre;
● Assist in implementing projects from beginning to end based on requirements
● Update/maintain the code base for existing products
● Work with designers, business leaders, and other engineers on a wide array of projects
● Occasionally interface with clients when a technical representative is needed
Don’t miss your chance to start your career as a software engineer! Our technical experts will teach you all you need to become a Java developer. Join our team to work on interesting projects.