• Bachelor of engineering or similar.
• At least 3 years of experience working as a software engineer, or similar role.
• Experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Python, Go or alternatively C# or C++.
• Empathy, good technical skills.
• Good communicator, both verbally and written. Good time management skills, good at planning and carrying out different activities.
• A highly stimulating cross-functional team environment with 20 nationalities and plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development.
• Relaxed environment with informal dress code.
• And monthly social activities! We like to spend time together, however this is of course only optional, and you decide to participate or not.
In the position as Software Engineer you can expect:
• Add new functionality to existing projects.
• Create new components, libraries and services from scratch.
• Review code from other team members.
• Project lead smaller software engineering projects.
Main responsibilities and examples of tasks:
• Work directly with the customer to show and validate project progress.
• Mentor and coach junior team members.
• Participate in estimation and planning exercises for new feature development.
• Contribute to feature development.
Authority for this role includes, and is limited to the following:
• Communicate with clients.
• Make engineering decisions, decide implementation.
• Delegate tasks to team members.
At Neonomics we create and build an integration platform for banks and financial services to use all over the world. We are making transfers and payments faster, secure and more cost effective when transferring internationally. Since we were founded in 2016 we have become a multinational company with over 70 employees and we are about to grow even more. Our main office is located in Oslo, Norway and we also have employees working in UK, Denmark, Germany and of course — Kyiv, Ukraine.