NeoGames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a Front-End Developer to join our dynamic and our professional team.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will directly impact the next-generation of our product. You will play an active role in the design and development of new features and improvements to our existing product, positively impacting our top customers.
• Work as a Senior Front-end Developer, using cutting-edge technologies, methods and practices;
• Be part of a Feature Team in the client department which engages in develop complex, yet interesting, features for our company;
• Develop interesting features with ES6, Git, Webpack with Continues Integration process;
• Maintain and refactor our core application;
• Work with great developers in a dynamic environment.
• 3+ years as a Front-End developer with any major framework/library: AngularJs, Angular 2+, React, Polymer, etc.;
• Understanding of CSS3, HTML5 and responsive design concepts;
• Experience with browser porting issues — Mobile and Web;
• Excellent debugging skills to identify problems with software builds, deployments or related issues and driving the problem to a permanent resolution;
• Ability to design and develop complex components independently;
• Experience with development tools like Webpack, Babel, Git, etc.;
• Experience with agile methodologies and project lifecycle — an advantage;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field;
• Responsible, initiator, team-player and great communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.