• 3+ years as a Frontend developer.
• Experience developing responsive, single-page web applications using AngularJS/ReactJS.
• Understanding of CSS3, HTML5, and responsive design concepts.
• Experience with browser porting issues — Mobile and Web.
• Excellent debugging skills to identify problems with software builds, deployments, or related issues and driving the problem to a permanent resolution.
• Ability to design and develop complex components independently.
• Self-learning capabilities.
• Knowledge of Open Source libraries, tools, and frameworks
• Team player with great communication skills. responsible, initiator.
• Willing to learn in order to acquire new skills on demand.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
• English level: Intermediate — reading/writing documents, daily meetings with teams.
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our new cross-functional agile team focused on core and infrastructure development.
You will be developing the next generation of the company product. This is one of the most exciting and challenging projects, as we are setting as a goal to split up our codebase into separate independently versioned packages. You will be using the latest tools, technologies, and practices such as React, Webpack, RxJS, Lerna JS, and more. Your responsibilities will include:
• End-to-end development cycle: designing, coding, code reviewing, unit testing, automated integration testing, manual testing, DevOps activities.
• Integration of the older parts of the system (written with AngularJS) with the newly developed services.
• Reverse engineering older parts of the system for further transferring to the new architecture.
NeoGames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a Front End Developer to join our dynamic and our professional team.
As a Senior Front End Developer, you will directly impact the next generation of our product. You will play an active role in the design and development of new features and improvements to our existing product, positively impacting our top customers.