NeoGames, a leading international online software and service provider seeking a strong project manager to join the project management department.
• Working with a large customer and global vendors on complex software projects
• Overall responsibility on the account activities and communications
• Planning , executing and monitoring the customer roadmap
• Managing all business group projects work plan using matrix management.
• Working closely with Business, Product, Design, and the scrum feature teams.
• Excellent English level both spoken and written- A MUST (Native- Big advantage)
• At least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager from software international companies
• Tech savvy
• Customer facing , excellent communication skills and assertiveness
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent- Advantage
• Well organized, attention to details and ability to keep track of multiple projects and risks to the project
• High level of independence
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.