NeoGames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
Our own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
Our platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
For our office in Kiev, we are looking for experienced software specialists to develop an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries.
This is a description for Manual QA Engineer position to our team.
• Participating in requirements analysis and review;
• Functional and regression tests design and execution;
• Collaborating with development team, QAs, and team management;
• Creating testing documentation: test cases, checklists;
• Managing defects: investigating, reporting, and tracking them to resolution.
• At least 2 years of real working experience in testing web applications and Client/Server applications;
• Familiar with REST, SOAP API;
• Experience in writing test documents (STD) — a must;
• Experience in creating SQL queries;
• English level — Upper-intermediate;
• Strong technical skills, ability to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause;
• Hard-worker, responsible, details oriented, initiator, excellent learning abilities, great communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
• PE accounting and support;
• Working in a comfortably located office;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.