NeoGames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
Our own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
Our platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
For our office in Kiev, we are looking for experienced software specialists to develop an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries.
This is a description for Manual QA engineer position to a newly built team.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Exact Sciences or Practical Engineering degree;
• At least 2 years of experience in testing web applications and Client/Server applications (APIs);
• Experience in writing test documents (STD) — a must;
• Experience in writing basic SQL queries — an advantage;
• English level — Upper-intermediate;
• Strong technical skills, ability to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause;
• Hard-worker, responsible, details oriented, initiator, excellent learning abilities, great communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.