NeoGames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
Our own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
Our platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
For our office in Kiev, we are looking for experienced software specialists to develop an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries.
This is a description for QA Automation position to a newly built team.
Define and implement the automation procedures, processes and scripts that will be used to validate requirements against developed software.
• B.sc in computer science or equivalent — Must;
• At least 2 years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer — Must;
• Proven experience with C# programming language — Must;
• Proven experience with Specflow or Gherkin language approach — Must;
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills — Must;
• Strong understanding of web and web-related technologies and Client/Server applications — Must;
• Experience with Selenium Web driver — an Advantage;
• Experience with API testing — an Advantage;
• Experience with Load /Performance testing — an Advantage;
• Good understanding of the entire software development lifecycle;
• Solid development habits and practices;
• Hard-working, responsible, meticulous, details oriented, shows initiative, excellent learning, communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good English.
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.