NeoGames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
Our own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
Our platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
For our office in Kiev, we are looking for experienced software specialists to develop an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries.
This is a description for Product Manager position to a newly built team.
• System analysis of cross-platform products: Backend application, Bonus and Promotion mechanisms, CRM tools, Affiliate system, BI, etc.;
• Defining and characterizing new requirements based on product strategy and customer needs;
• Writing feature, stories and requirements documents — PRDs;
• Performing analysis and specification for integration with 3rd party systems;
• Working closely with multiple departments: CRM and Analysis, B2C, Compliance and Support, Technologies, etc.;
• Ownership across the lifecycle of a feature from concept through launch and managing the ongoing analysis and optimization phases;
• Researching and analyzing strategic and competitive information to constantly optimize the products and its performance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
• At least 2 years of experience in system analysis and product management (including writing functional requirements or detailed design documents);
• Previous experience in Agile methodology — an advantage;
• Experience from an internet or software companies;
• Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate the highest impact initiatives;
• Excellent written and verbal English level and presentation skills;
• Strong team player, excellent interpersonal and service skills, self-motivated, detail oriented, well organized, multi-tasking;
• Ability to learn and adjust quickly to a dynamic and changing environment.
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.