NeoGames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
Our own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
Our platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
We are looking for experienced software specialists to develop an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries.
End-to-end responsibility for developing services and infrastructure components based on the service-oriented architecture and modern technology standards, including design, coding, unit testing, working with 3rd parties integrated with our platform and more.
• 3+ years of backend development experience building large scale Web based systems using .NET Framework/.NET Core;
• Hands on experience with next technologies and languages: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API;
• Experience with ASP.NET WebForms, WCF will be a plus;
• Logical thinking, excellent problem solving skills;
• English level: Intermediate — reading/writing documents, daily meetings with teams;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
• Responsible, initiator, team-player and great communication and interpersonal skills.
Nice to have:
• Microservices, working/implementing with infrastructure libraries;
• Caching techniques (memory, Redis or similar).
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.