We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.
We are hiring a System Administrator to join us.
• At least 3 years of experience in managing Microsoft and Linux Production environments
• Experience with Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Kafka, HAProxy, Redis
• Ability to fix issues on the Linux /Windows platforms
• Familiar with Azure DevOps
• Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong customer service attitude
• Readiness to solve critical incidents out of business hours
• Administering web platforms in Production/UAT — On-premises and cloud environments
• Maintain, support and set up IT infrastructures
• Creating automation using Ansible, Bash, PowerShell
• Develop monitoring solutions
• Microsoft servers administration
• Linux servers administration
• IIS, Apache, Nginx administration and troubleshooting
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.