We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best-performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.
We are hiring a Service Operations Engineer to join our Incident Management team.
- Communicate with a customer in e-mails, JIRA items, and conference calls
- Provide Tier 3/4 services for internal and external entities, provide high level of support to meet the customer SLA, and minimize escalations to R&D
- Interface with various Departments, R&D and Customer Support groups to address product issues in complex environments
Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams
- Prioritize, monitor, and be responsible for the progress of all problems reported
- Manage critical escalations during on and off hours
Willing to work US working hours (14:00-23:00 GMT+2)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English — Must
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in a creative, customer-oriented and results-driven mindset — Must
- Strong understanding of web and web-related technologies and Client/Server applications
- Previous experience in SQL
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer-focused position involving technical knowledge — Must
- Experience with Web debugging tools — An advantage
- Service Oriented and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast & self-learner, hardworking, team player, organized and responsible, dynamic, motivated and independent
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (or similar) — An advantage
On-call duties during the off-work hours.
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Working in a comfortably located office
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
- Referral program
- Team buildings, corporate events