Neogames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators is looking for graduates of any exact science degree / ISTQB certification with 2-3 years of previous experience. We are looking for an individual who would like to take part in data-warehouse projects.
- participate in the incremental development of the Data Warehouse, specifically the extracting of data from source systems and the loading to the warehouse
- participates in the project life cycle, with emphasis on the source to target & system testing and auditable documentation of results
- if you don’t have enough experience with SQL — SQL training will be a part of your onboarding process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software engineering/ Applied Mathematics or any exact Sciences from known university/ ISTQB certification
- 2-3 years of previous experience — a Must
- Experience in data warehousing QA (SQL Server/Azure) — will be plus
- Experience in writing SQL and executing test scripts — will be plus
- Experience with all types of testing including systems, data quality, and acceptance.
- Demonstrated problem analysis and problem solving skills in a technical environment.
- Excellent English level — written and oral communication skills are required.
- Experience in software testing and writing test documents (STD)- an advantage
- Excellent learning abilities, responsible, initiator, details oriented, hard-worker, team-player and great communication skills
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- PE accounting and support
- Working in a comfortably located office
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Sport compensation
- English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
- Referral program
- Team buildings, corporate events